Nominate Yourself or a Colleague for the 2020 CS Teaching Excellence Awards!
28 February, 2020
Calling all K-12 computer science teachers to apply for The Computer Science Teachers Association’s (CSTA) 2020 CS Teaching Excellence Awards. Winners demonstrate their excellent work by:
– inspiring students to explore the computer science field
– effectively engaging students in learning rigorous, standards-aligned, computer science content
– focusing on broadening participation of underrepresented students in computing.
Up to five winners and five honorable mentions will receive:
– A cash prize ($5,000 for winners, and $1,000 for honorable mentions)
– An all-expenses-paid trip to the CSTA Annual Conference and recognition on stage during the opening keynote of the conference
– A featured article that shares their work in CSTA’s The Voice